Tuesday 24 March 2015

Nashta with #KelloggsWaleGuptaji!

Source
I got an invitation from Guptaji to come have breakfast with him but I was unsure if I would accept. You see, I am very particular about what I eat. 'Nashta' or breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I try to start my day with food that keeps me healthy, active and is also delicious. So I shared my concerns with Guptaji who was very gracious and instantly told me how he was called #KelloggsWaleGuptaji because of his habit of starting healthy by eating Kelloggs cornflakes!

He went ahead and told me that he had over 100 mouthwatering recipes for breakfast that were not only delicious but also very healthy and gave me the link to his Facebook page to go and checkout his favourite healthy Kelloggs cornflakes recipes and choose any that I would like having when I came to breakfast at his house!

Happy and relieved, I went to Guptaji's Facebook page and was surprised to see so many delicious and new recipes made from my favourite Kelloggs cornflakes! Until then, I had only had Kelloggs cornflakes in milk but here I could see it being used to make all kinds of dishes. Awestruck and excited, I started checking out the recipes and selected the following to try out with Guptaji and his family .

1) I absolutely loved the Cornflake Coconut Lodoos or also called the "Best Tiffin Wala Nashta".
I love sweets and this one is a sweet dish that I have never had. It looks so yummy and I am sure that I am going to love it!

Source

I think my wife will love this recipe and I am certain will surely pack me the Cornflake Coconut Ladoos in my tiffin for office.

2) I love Sitaphal or custard apple or sugar apple and when I saw my favourite fruit used with my favourite breakfast, I was overjoyed.
Source
Just looking at this Sitaphal Cornflakes makes me hungry and I cant wait to try it out. The crispness of cornflakes with the natural sweetness of custard apple added to creamy milk with some dry fruits sprinkled at the end. Ooh, I cant wait to eat this nashta. It is definitely going to be a hit!

3) Who doesn't love chocolate? And when you combine chocolate with walnut and cornflakes to make this absolutely yummy looking, lip smacking dish then how can anyone stay calm!
Source
I jumped in joy when I came across this recipe on Guptaji's page and bless him! I am ready to go have breakfast with him if it means I will be getting such delicious and unique food to eat.

Just look at the melted dark chocolate coating the cornflake and walnut mixture, it simply looks heavenly and I cant wait to try it out!

I am overwhelmed by all the deliciousness and appeal of the recipes listed on Guptaji's page and cant wait to have breakfast with him. I will try and be my most pleasant self so that the Gupta family invites me for breakfast again and again!

What about you?
Will you go if #KelloggsWaleGuptaji invites you for breakfast?

This post is written for Kelloggs India. Checkout all the yummy and mouthwatering recipes that we can make with Kelloggs cornflakes here: https://www.facebook.com/anaajkanashta
Checkout more here: https://www.youtube.com/user/kelloggindia

Also watch the video and meet Guptaji's family.

0 comments:

Post a Comment